Hunter TAFE has a Scone campus where students can study:
- Environment, Horticulture and Primary Industries, and
- Animal and Equine Studies.
The campus is located near the racecourse at 2 Flemington Drive, Scone.
There are also Hunter TAFE campuses in Muswellbrook and Singleton, offering a range of courses.
For more information T: 131 225.
There are no universities located in the Scone area, however many students regularly travel to Newcastle University on the train service.
The closest Universities to Scone include:
- Charles Sturt University – Mitchell Campus (Bathurst)
- Charles Sturt University – Orange
- University of Newcastle and
- University of New England – Armidale
Integratedliving – Registered Training Office
PO Box 637, Muswellbrook. NSW. 2333
T: 02 6576 0200