Polling booths in the federal election tomorrow open at 8am and close at 6pm. You can vote at the following places within the Upper Hunter Shire area:
- Aberdeen Public School, 31-33 Segenhoe Street, Aberdeen.
- Blandford Public School, New England Highway, Blandford.
- Cassilis Public School, 37 Coolah Road, Cassilis.
- Gundy Soldiers Memorial Hall, 10 Duke Street, Gundy.
- Merriwa School of Arts, Bow Street, Merriwa.
- Murrurundi CWA rooms, 109 Mayne Street, Murrurundi.
- Scone High School, Gundy Road, Scone.
- Scone Public School, 82-98 Liverpool Street, Scone.
- Scone Senior Citizens Centre, Crn Oxford Road and Cooper Street, Scone.
- Wingen School of Arts, 14 Madeline Street, Wingen.
PS: There are NO early polling centres in Scone, the nearest is Muswellbrook. See related story: Early Voting Begins Today.
- Voting 101 – You Can’t Vote for the Prime Minister – May 17, 2019.
- Some Candidates in Tomorrow’s Election – May 17, 2019.
- Federal Candidates Announced – April 24, 2019.