ILIPSA Cama, who attacked Ryan Holman during a football game in Denman in May, appealed his 18 month gaol sentence today, in the Newcastle District Court and was given an intensive community corrections order instead of imprisonment.
The included standard conditions such as not committing any other offenses, supervision by community corrections, 200 hours community service and to comply with treatment orders.
- Breaking: Cama Released on Bail – August 26, 2019.
- Cama Sentenced to Gaol – August 26, 2019.
- Cama Appears in Muswellbrook Court – August 20, 2019.
- Cama Pled Guilty to Vicious Assault – July 4, 2019.
- Arrest Made Following Football Incident – June 12, 2019.
- Call for Calm Following Barbaric Attack – May 24, 2019.