62 Belltrees Road
BELLTREES Public School is turning 140 yrs old this year!
Along with Belltrees Pastrol Company, the school is holding an open day for the community and past students teachers etc. There will be tours of the Belltrees Estate.
There will be historic photos, memorabilia. All past and present students, teachers and community members are invited to contribute old photos or memorabilia of the school or Belltrees sports please contact the school: 02 6546 1148.
Plenty of food and drinks will be on offer with Belltrees P&C running the canteen, the CWA will be selling delicious cakes and treats and Tucka 2 U will have their coffee van.
- 8:45am: First tour of the Belltrees Estate departs from the School – some seats still available. $10 per person with funds donated to the P&C. Last tour: 1:45pm, bookings essential: 02 6546 1148.
- 10am: Official ceremony.
- 11:30am: School opening with historic and community displays.
The P&C are holding a Trivia Night at the Linga Longa Hotel in Gundy, with many generous items have been donated from local businesses for us to auction off or to use as prizes.
- When: 5:30pm for 6pm start.
- Where: Linga Longa Hotel, 2 Riley Street, Gundy.
- Cost: $10 per person with tables of 8.
- Book a table: 02 6546 1148.