Government Bushfire Assistance

Filed in Just In by December 11, 2019

IF you live in the Upper Hunter Shire area and have lost income as a result of the bush fires you may be eligible for the government’s disaster recovery allowance, a short term payment for up to 13 weeks.

People who have been injured or their home has been significantly damaged or destroyed should also apply for allowance and a one-off payment of $1,000 for adults and $400 for a child.

To make a claim phone 180 22 66 Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm.

For more information visit: 

Tags: ,