SANTA has confirmed he will be available for photos in Scone again this year!
Lee Watts, manager of the Scone Neighbourhood Resource Centre, said they were excited to announce Santa would return and they were busy preparing for this photo sessions.
“The Christmas elves are ready and Santa is booked ready for photos in Scone again,” said Mrs Watts.
“This year he will be coming to our office for the photos and it is a great opportunity to for photos and children to visit Santa, with no bookings required,” she said.
The photo opportunities are as follows:
- Tuesday, Dec 3: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Thursday, Dec 5: 9am – 11am;
- Monday, Dec 9: 3:30pm – 5:30pm;
- Thursday, Dec 12: 3:30pm – 5pm;
- Tuesday, Dec 17: 3:30pm – 5:30pm;
- Wednesday, Dec 18: 9:30am – 11am.
Santa is also available to be photographed with pets, but bookings are essential:
- Thursday, Dec 12: 5pm- 5:30pm.
- Packs of 1 – 5 x 7 and 4 – 4 x 6: $15
- High resolutions photo emailed: $10
- Where: Scone Neighbourhood Resource Centre, 130 Liverpool Street, Scone.
- Contact: 02 6545 2562