Scone is located on the New England Highway, three hours from Sydney, and can be accessed by car, train, bus or plane.
There is a Greyhound bus service between Sydney and Brisbane, via the New England Highway. Please check with Greyhound Australia that the information below is current.
- can be viewed online: http://www.greyhound.com.au/serviceinfo/Timetables or
- at Hello World, 166 Kelly Street, Scone.
Tickets can be booked:
- online: http://www.greyhound.com.au/
- by phone: 1300 473 946 or
- in person: Hello World, 166 Kelly Street, Scone. T: 02 6545 1855.
The bus stop:
- travelling south, to Sydney, is outside Harvey World Travel, 166 Kelly Street, Scone.
- travelling north, to Brisbane, is outside Target, 167 Kelly Street, Scone.
|[cetabo_map id=’7′]||[cetabo_map id=’8′]|
|Bus Stop – South bound||Bus Stop – North bound|