THE Rural Fire Service have reported “things are looking really good along the northern edges” of the Meads Creek fire.
Fire fighters are continuing to patrol throughout the day to ensure the fire line holds.
Planning is also underway to look containment on the southern side of the fire.
South-west winds will return tomorrow, but crews feel they are in a good position ahead of the expected winds.
If residents feel threatened by the fire they should phone 000 immediately, not a neighbour or friend.
- Website: Visit the RFS Website.
- Hotline: NSW RFS Bush Fire Information Line 24/7 : 1800 679 737.
- App: Fires Near Me.
- Cudgegong RFS Facebook page.
- Liverpool Range RFS Facebook page.
- Email list: To be on the RFS email list for the Meads Creek fire please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated maps: will be available at the Merriwa RSL and also the BP service station.
- ABC Radio is the national emergency broadcaster.