THE Upper Hunter Shire Council have announced the closure of Wollar Road, Merriwa after the Goulburn River flooded the road.
Council requested residents to avoid the area and to not drive, walk or ride through flood areas.
- Dartbrook Road at Sandy Creek
- Cressfield Road at Middlebrook and Dry Creek crossings
- Glenbawn Road at Pages River crossing
- Mossvale Road and Colonels Swamp crossing
- Collison Bridge at Moonan Flat
- Green Creek Road
- Murrulla Street Causeway
- Mount Street crossing at Murrurundi
Collison Bridge at Moonan Flat has now been reopened, with Council advising all other roads will remain closed until further noticed.