THE application submitted by the Hunter Valley Thoroughbred Breeders Association (HTBA) to join the Dartbrook Mine proceedings has been accepted by the NSW Land and Environment Court today.
HTBA will now be able to make submissions against the approval of Modification 7 to the mine development, including the recent agreement between Australian Pacific Coal (AQC) and the New South Wales Independent Planning Commission (IPC).
Further details to follow.
- Call for photo finish for Dartbrook approval – November 10, 2020
- Call For Public Submissions – Dartbrook Mine – August 11, 2020
- Dartbrook Negotiating Licence Terms – July 23, 2020
- Dartbrook Decision May be Challenged – September 17, 2019
- Dartbrook: Council Questions Time Constraint – August 13, 2019
- Dartbrook Mine Approved to Reopen -August 9, 2019
- Dartbrook Mine Overview – April 8, 2019