THE Hunter and Central Coast Regional Planning Panel will be in Scone on November 6, to hear from residents about Council’s planned development at the Scone Regional Airport.
If you oppose or support the development, it will be your chance to have a voice about Council’s plans, which and the Regional Planning Panel take into account all of those views when they decide if they will approve Council’s application to them.
The Regional Planning Panel is not deciding if the project is financially viable and are only assessing the merits of Council’s development application for the project.
People who wish to speak need to register with the before 4pm on Monday, November 4, by phoning 02 8217 2060 or emailing email@example.com.
All documents are available on the NSW Planning Portal.
Planning Panel for Airport Terminal and Warbird Attraction
- When: 2:30pm, Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
- Where: Upper Hunter Shire Council, 135 Liverpool Street, Scone.
- Register to speak: before 4pm on Monday, November 4, by phoning 02 8217 2060 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A General Overview: Scone Airport Development – October 1, 2019.
- Airport: A Sure Thing Or A Gamble? – September 23, 2019.
- Conflict Questioned: Mayor “Personally Affronted!” – September 30, 2019.
- Letter: Airport – Can’t Walk Past This One – October 15, 2019.
- Conflict: Clearing the Air – October 16, 2019.
- Letter: Council Rebukes Dutton on Airport – October 16, 2019.
- CASA Confirms: Scone Airport Won’t Close – October 16, 2019.
- Airport: Some Good News! – October 17, 2019.
- Letter: Consultant Supports Upgrade – October 21, 2019.
- Letter: Call For Thorough Independent Review – October 23, 2019.